Opening Hours – Rates – Access Map
Wine Museum of Paris - General Opening Hours
Tuesday to Saturday: 10: 00 am – 6: 00 pm
Les Echansons Restaurant
Open exclusively for lunch Tuesday to Saturday from 12 noon to 3:00 pm. Reservations are necessary. Call +33 (0)1 45 25 63 26
5 Square Charles Dickens - Rue des Eaux - 75016 Paris
Tél. +33 (0)1 45 25 63 26
Fax +33 (0)1 40 50 91 22
Passy - ligne 6
Champ de Mars – Tour Eiffel
Our establishment has an « Accessible Tourism » Label.
Physically challenged visitors
The museum and restaurant are accessible to physically challenged visitors.
Restroom facilities are also equipped for the comfort of these individuals.
Audio guides are available upon request*. (While stocks last.)
*Available languages: French, English, Russian, German, Portuguese, Japanese, Chinese and Spanish.
Museum Fees :
General Public :
- General Admission Fee – Exhibition : 13.90 € (a glass of wine or grape juice offered with your visit)
- Wine tasting – 1 glass of A.O. P.: 5.00 €
- Wine-based activity – tasting of 3 A.O.C. French wines: 25. 00 € (20 minutes of commentary from our sommelier)
- Plate of 3 cheeses or deli meats: 8.50 €
Discounted rates are available for students, senior citizens, the physically challenged, large families and unemployed individuals.
- Unguided Visit – Exhibition : 12.90 €* / person
- These visits are free for children under 9 years old
- Groups Rates (minimum15 persons): 12.50 €* / person (*A glass of wine or grape juice offered with your visit)
Reserve your parking space with our partner Pullman Tour Eiffel car park.