Soirées ‘découverte’ (Discovery Evenings)
Come and meet wine lovers like yourself and share your passion for wines. A moment of conviviality is guaranteed! The seating arrangement encourages friendly communication among new acquaintances on the topic of wine.
Each ‘discovery’ dinner is based on a regional theme planned in advance by the museum. The three dishes of the dinner menu, crafted by our chef, are paired with three wines. Some months we also have a 'Wine and Cheese' theme in which 15 different cheeses are paired with six different wines.
Running Order of the Evening
- 7:30pm : Guests are welcomed with a glass of sparkling wine, Dom Gonzague Brut, before joining the uncommented free tour of the museum exhibition space.
- 8:15pm : Dine in our vaulted cellars. The wines are commented by an expert throughout the evening. You also have the opportunity to exchange ideas in a convivial setting.
Upcoming Dates and Themes :
- Saturday, May 27, 2017: Wines and Cheeses
- Saturday, June 17, 2017: Burgundy
- Saturday, September 23, 2017: Wines and Cheeses
- Saturday, October 14, 2017: Côtes du Rhône
- Saturday, November 18, 2017: Wines and Cheeses
- Saturday, December 9, 2017: Chardonnay in France and elsewhere...
The same menu is proposed to all guests in the group and is arranged in accordance with the theme put in place by our chef. The wines served are carefully selected by our experts in order to perfectly complement the dishes served.
63 € / pers.
Réservation & Information :